OÜ Medicorum (hereinafter service provider) and a
customer who places an order in the Medicorum.ee e-store and identifies himself
by entering his personal data (hereinafter service user) in the order, entered
into this E-store User Agreement (hereinafter User Agreement).
1. Medicorum.ee (hereinafter e-shop) is an e-shop
created by the service provider, through which products are sold to the service
2. www.medicorum.ee is a domain registered for the
3. The Contracting Parties shall be guided by this
Agreement and other legislation of the Republic of Estonia in regulating their
4. The service provider has the right to make changes
to the offered E-store service at any time.
5. The service provider has the right to unilaterally
change the terms of the user agreement without the obligation to notify the
service user in writing by e-mail.
6. The user of the service confirms that he is at
least 18 years old and that he has active legal capacity and his active legal
capacity is not limited.
1. All prices in the E-shop are in euros and are free
of 20% VAT.
2. The service provider has the right to change the
prices displayed in the e-shop at any time. If the prices in the e-shop have
changed after the service user has submitted the order and paid for it, the
service provider undertakes to deliver the corresponding products to the user
at the prices valid at the time of the order. The user of the service does not
have the right to demand compensation for the price difference.
3. PRODUCTS AND PURCHASE
1. All products in stock will be delivered across
Estonia in 1-2 working days. The availability of the products displayed in the
e-shop may change depending on the current status of the warehouse or due to
technical problems in the e-shop programs.
2. The user of the service shall be informed of the
3. The product images shown are for illustrative
4. Product information shall be regularly reviewed and
improved. The data may have been updated since your last visit.
5. The user of the service selects the desired
products and undertakes to enter the data required to complete the order
(surname, first name, contact telephone number, contact e-mail address,
delivery address, postal code) and pays 100% for the products on the basis of
an advance invoice.
6. The user of the service undertakes to provide true
data necessary for the execution of the order. The service provider shall not
be liable for non-performance of the order due to incorrect information
provided by the service user during performance or for any consequences
7. The service provider makes the sale after
submitting the order through the E-store and paying for it. After placing the
order, a prepayment invoice for the order will be sent to the service user by
e-mail, the prepayment invoice is 100% payable. The goods are issued to OÜ
Medicorum's current account after the money is received.
8. This user agreement is deemed to have been entered
into as of the receipt of the amount payable according to the prepayment
invoice to the current account of OÜ Medicorum.
4. TERMS OF DELIVERY
1. After the entry into force of this Agreement, the
products shall be delivered to the service user on the basis of the data
entered when placing the order. Please be sure to check that the address and
contact details are correct.
2. The goods are delivered to the service user within
the Republic of Estonia by Itella Smartpost, or by courier.
3. If the products ordered by the user have been
handed over to the courier company, the courier company shall contact the user
in advance to specify the time of delivery of the products.
4. If the user has chosen the parcel machine (Itella
Smartpost) service as the delivery method, the user of the service will be
notified by SMS or e-mail upon arrival of the goods at the destination.
5. Please check the correctness of the contact
information provided when ordering to avoid delays and misunderstandings in the
delivery of products. The service provider and the courier company are not
responsible for delays in the delivery of products and misunderstandings if the
delay or misunderstanding is due to the inaccuracy or inaccuracy of the
information provided by the user when placing the order.
6. The products shall be delivered to the user by
courier or parcel machine together with the delivery note. Before signing the
delivery note, we strongly recommend that you inspect the packaging of the
products and, in the event of external damage, make a note in accordance with
the courier's delivery note. For both courier and parcel machine services,
please notify the damaged product to the e-mail address
firstname.lastname@example.org, including a description of how and when the defect
was discovered or occurred, and include photos of the defect, no later than within
one (1) calendar day of receipt. The damaged product will be replaced or
another method of compensation will be agreed with the user.
5. WITHDRAWAL FROM THE AGREEMENT
1. If the service user wishes to withdraw from the
contract after placing the order and before the contract is performed by the
service provider, the service user undertakes to inform the service provider in
writing as soon as possible. Written notice must be sent by e-mail to
email@example.com. The e-mail must state why it is desired to withdraw
and add the contact details of the service user (first name, surname, date of
submission of the order, contact telephone number).
2. If the withdrawal application reaches the service
provider after the performance of the contract, the withdrawal from the
contract shall take place in accordance with Chapter 6 “Right of Return” of the
E-store User Agreement.
3. The service provider shall reimburse the amount
paid to the service user without delay, but not later than 14 days after
receipt of the notice of withdrawal.
4. The money shall be transferred to the same current
account from which it was received by the service provider.
6. RIGHT OF RETURN
1. Goods purchased from the e-store have a 14-day
right of return upon receipt of the goods.
2. The returned product must be free of defects,
complete, in the original packaging and unused the original invoice must be
attached to the product upon return.
3. In order to return the product, a corresponding
letter must be submitted to the e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Upon withdrawal from the contract, the service user
must return the purchased item immediately, but not later than within 14 days
after the notification of withdrawal from the contract.
5. Upon return, the money shall be refunded to the
service user immediately, but not later than within 14 days from the return of
the product, no return shall be paid for postage, except in the case specified
in clause 6.8 of this part.
6. The money is transferred to the same current
account from which it was received by the Service Provider.
7. The service user undertakes to bear all costs of
returning the goods, unless the product to be returned did not correspond to
the service user's order (right of exchange).
8. Goods that do not correspond to the order have the
right to be exchanged within 14 days.
7. CLAIMS PROCEDURE
1. The 2-year term for submission of a claim provided
for in § 218 (2) of the LPA applies to products sold from the e-store.
8. PERSONAL DATA AND THEIR USE
1. All personal data of the customer that has become
known during the visit to the e-store and the performance of purchases shall be
treated as confidential information.
2. The source of personal data is the formation of a
customer relationship when registering an order in the E-shop.
3. The personal data of the service user which are
necessary for the intermediation of the goods to the service user shall be
transmitted to the company providing the courier service.
4. The service provider undertakes not to transfer
personal data to unauthorized persons.
5. The service provider reserves the right to transfer
personal data concerning the service user to persons who have a legal right to
do so and who process the data in order to fulfill a statutory obligation and
to persons who have a legal right to protect the life, health or liberty of the
service user or other person.
6. The user of the service has the right to check the
personal data concerning him / her as well as to change or request their
7. The service user consents to the service provider
sending an order confirmation to the e-mail address entered when submitting the
8. The service user agrees to the service provider to
send tenders to the e-mail address entered when submitting the order, if he /
she has ticked the respective consent on the order submission page with a tick
in the relevant window.
1. The service provider shall be liable to the extent
of the selling price of the product. The Service Provider shall not be liable
for damages caused by defective products, such as damage to property or
information, loss of turnover or profit.
2. The user of the service undertakes to use the
e-shop service only in accordance with the law and good practices.
3. The service user is fully liable for damages to the
service provider, other service users or third parties caused by the use of the
E-store in violation of the terms of the E-store User Agreement and in
violation of law or good practice.
4. The service provider shall not be liable for any
damage caused to the service user or for a delay in the delivery of the product
if the damage or delay in the delivery of the product is due to a circumstance
beyond the service provider's control. .
1. Disputes concerning the user agreement shall be
settled by negotiation between the parties. If no agreement is reached, the
dispute shall be settled in court in accordance with the legislation of the
Republic of Estonia.
1. It is obligatory for the service user to read the
terms and conditions set out in the user agreement.
2. When submitting the order, by ticking the
/ she has read the terms and conditions set forth in the User Agreement,
understood them and agrees with the terms and conditions set out in the User